Tuesday 7 September 2010

Actual eye candy.

The first two..
sassisamblog.com

The second and last..
tonytone.wordpress.com

I love all, especially the first
tonytone.wordpress.com

Whilst looking for inspiration for my textiles design, I came across these magnificent garments in a December 2008 Vogue, I'd actually forgotten about. The garments made me realize that this is exactly the kind of thing I want to do for my Japanese street style inspired textiles design and final garment. Since the start of thinking up designs for my finished garment, I always wanted to incorporate art and textiles as these are the two subjects I have always wanted to do best in. So therefore they have kind of made me realize almost exactly what I want to design and make now.
They are actual eye candy! For me anyway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment