Wednesday 15 September 2010

Rant time!

I can't be bothered with school at all. The only thing I like about it is seeing friends.
I don't want to do my history coursework - It hurts my brain.
I don't want to do printing with Mrs Thompson - It hurts my eyes.
I don't want to finish my Kate Malone thing because it's crap and I need to start again.
I don't want to have to put up with people who don't think about others.
I want to learn the guitar again, but its hard.
I want to be a good singer, but I'll just hurt peoples ears.
I want to read "To kill a mockingbird" so then I wont have to re-re-re-test.
I want to get up and turn my TV on, but it takes way too much effort.
I want to sort my iTunes out, but its gonna take a lonnnnng time.
I want to rip my David Tennant posters down because they 'look shit :P' -_- fuck you.
I want to be able to please people, but its hard.
I want to lose weight, but my belly wont budge and my calves keep growing.
I want to look nice and have nice hair, but it never will be nice.
I want to be able to stop biting my nails, but I guess its just a bad habit.
I want to tell people, what I really think about them and thank them, but its hard.
I want to stop eating as much crappy stuff.
I want to go and have a wee right now, but I major ceebs getting up.
I want to go and tell my life story to a randomer, but I can't a find a nice one.
I want to cry my eyes out to someone who cares, but again.. I can't find one.
I want to really really go for a wee now.. Infact I might soon.

I'm looking forward to going swimming on Sunday with everyone, just because it sounds fun.
I'm looking forward to seeing you again. ♥
I'm looking forward to Lucie's camp out, but I need to get her a present.
I'm looking forward to Halloween and Bonfire night.
I'm not looking forward to Christmas. Mainly because I think people are fakely happy, and I don't really like the presents I get off people. I prefer giving.. not like that. I would rather play board games all day. I don't really like the Christmas dinner, I'll just have potatoes, carrot and swede and gammon. Yum.
I've just mini ranted about Christmas. Oh my...

I can't be bothered re-sitting my sciences.
I can't be bothered choosing a design to make for textiles.

But I'm gonna have to be bothered :)

I'm going to snuggle with my mummy and eat Ben and Jerry's now :)
Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment